Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Internal Number: 18472280
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Geriatrics Physician in Northern, New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of the largest integrated healthcare systems in New Jersey, is seeking a Geriatrics Physician to join our growing practice at the Geriatric Assessment Center, with locations in Union and Morris County, New Jersey. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of 4 established providers, 2 APNs, and a social worker with a large patient census. Work life balance is easily attainable with a standard Monday-Friday schedule and shared call!
Located in Northern NJ, comprised of suburban neighborhoods, top-ranked school districts, and a charming downtown lined with delicious restaurants and local shops.
- BE/BC in Hospital Medicine and/or Geriatrics
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven group
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System - eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted "Great Place to Work "- 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Brian Mills, Physician Recruiter at Brian.Mills@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.