Location: Clyde, North Carolina
Haywood Regional Medical Center is seeking to hire an FM to join a hospital employed clinic in our new satellite office in Canton, NC. We are seeking a provider that feels comfortable practicing autonomously. This is a full time position averaging 18-20 patients per day.
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
* H-1B support via the H-1B lottery
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Haywood Regional Medical Center, a Duke LifePoint Hospital, offers an array of inpatient and outpatient services alongside Haywood Regional Health and Fitness Center, Outpatient Care Center, hospice facility and two urgent care centers. The main campus is comprised of 154-beds, is accredited by The Joint Commission and the American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center, and Center of Excellence from the Addario Lung Cancer Foundation. As part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, HRMC is supported by Duke University Health System's world-renowned leadership in clinical excellence and quality care.
Located just 20 miles west of Asheville, Clyde offers the North Carolina version of cozy, small town America while surrounded by the Smoky Mountains.