Be a part of a stable organization within a rural community, just 45 minutes from Steamboat Springs. UCHealthPrimary Care - Craig is ready to welcome a full-time Family Medicine Physicianwho is enthusiastic and patient-driven. At UCHealth, our mission is simple -make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live yourpassion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care of the highestlevel.
* You have the option to live in Steamboat and use the hospital-provided shuttle to Craig.
* Join a group with one physician and one advanced practice provider.
* Your call schedule allows for work-life balance in a large call group.
* Newly renovated clinic.
* Treat a wide range of patients.
* Specialists are at your fingertips at UCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center.
* Care-team model with RN and clinical MAs that help with inbasket support.
* You will join a financially stable organization with a steadfast commitment to primary care.
* Work 36 patient contact hours each week.
* Opportunity to grow into a leadership role.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
* The pay range for this full-time position is $239,000-$265,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
* Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
* Paid malpractice.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired -- those who don't shy away from daily opportunities. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Craig, Colorado
In Craig, Colorado, you'll enjoy wide open spaces and smaller town living with city conveniences. Just an hour west of Steamboat Springs, Colorado, located halfway between Denver, Colorado and Salt Lake City, Utah, this family-friendly community of 10,000 is host to a strong school system and plenty of outdoor activities. You'll be able to explore a wide variety of winter sports like cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling. In the summer, enjoy golf, fishing, float trips on the Yampa River and the expansive city pool, which includes a wave pool and a lap pool. Housing is affordable. Energy production and agriculture are key contributors to the economy here. In no time, you'll be a vital part of this community.