Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Administrative Assistan t II \(1\.0 FTE, Day shift\) in Inpatient Surgery Support at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA\.
This position provides a wide range of highly complex and moderate to high volume administrative tasks in support of an executive director of Swedish Medical Center\.
In this position you will:
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate moderate to a high volume of work including confidential information
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers and visitors
- Type, edit and proofread various department documents
- Create and maintain filing systems
- Schedule meetings and arrange travel
- Coordinate budget preparation
- Audit and reconcile financial statements and invoices
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school graduation or GED
- Graduate of a Secretarial Program or college level coursework and equivalent experience
- Professional secretarial work supporting management
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Secretarial experience in Health Care
About the Cherry Hill Campus\.
What is now known as the James Tower at Swedish/Cherry Hill Campus was home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity\. On July 1, 2000, the 385\-bed tertiary\-care center previously known as Providence Seattle Medical Center became part of the Swedish health\-care system\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Administrative Support \(Clinical\)
Req ID: 147132