The Department of Neurology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a board-certified/eligible Neurologist for a full-time position as an Epileptologist at the Assistant or Associate Professor level. In this position, you will join an established team of professionals at the only level IV Epilepsy Center in central Pennsylvania.
The Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center evaluates and cares for adults with seizures, ranging from those who have a single seizure to the most complicated and medically resistant forms of epilepsy. Our team is comprised of fellowship trained epileptologists, epilepsy surgery trained neurosurgeons, advanced practitioners, EEG technologists, neuroradiologists, nuclear medicine radiologists, psychiatrists, clinical neuropsychologists, neuroscience nurses and dietitians.
The selected candidate will enjoy a collegial environment where teaching, research and career advancement opportunities are considerable.
- Medical degree - M.D., D.O. or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- Licensed for the practice of medicine in the State of Pennsylvania
- Board certification/eligibility in Neurology and either Neurophysiology or Epilepsy
- Outstanding clinical and teaching skills, with a commitment to excellence and diversity
- Experience with video-EMG monitoring; intracranial monitoring a plus
Interested and qualified candidates please contact: