* Opportunity to expand existing Kidney Stone Center
* Expanding Health System developing Urology Residency Program
* Join established Faculty Group
* Academic appointment available based on credentials of candidate
* Opportunity to practice General Urology and Endourology
* Excellent starting salary,full benefits and sign-on bonus
* H1b candidates and 2019 J1 candidates accepted
* Educational stipend available
Named one of 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare - Becker´s Hospital Review
* Excellent public and private schools
* NCAA Division I intercollegiate sports teams
* Driving distance for skiing, water sports, hiking, etc.
* Short distance to 4 major metro areas
* Expanding downtown area, concert halls and a theater community
Cell / Text: 678-234-6192
MENTION CODE 170518 - U
MD or DO Medical Degree
Eligible to be state licensed in the United States
United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
Internal Number: 170518
About Pinnacle Health Group
Pinnacle Health Group (PHG), one of the nation’s largest full-service physician recruitment firms, was established in 1994. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, our staff of professionals has proudly built a reputation on high quality, results-focused service and guaranteed results.
We are dedicated to finding an opportunity that fits your professional expertise and offers a balanced lifestyle to you and your family.
Our clients include hospitals, integrated delivery systems, physician groups, and managed care entities such as health maintenance organizations and physician practice management groups. As a member of the NAPR, our recruiters are ethical and knowledgeable. Hundreds of highly regarded healthcare systems across the U.S. seek physicians presented by Pinnacle.